The final six lessons of The Rocks Cry Out are now available for purchase. These 45-60 minute lessons have been filmed on location around the United States and make a wonderful curriculum for Sunday School classes, small groups, and home-schoolers. Put these to use in your home or church to connect God’s Word to science, true world history, and reality.
- LESSON 13: Evidence for the rapid depositing of earth’s rock layers.
- LESSON 14: Designs from nature that have led to discoveries which have changed human history.
- LESSON 15: How an enormous flood restructured Eastern Washington and rapidly carved the Columbia River valley.
- LESSON 16: The simplest cell is far too complex to have made itself.
- LESSON 17: Ancient cultures reveal the brilliance and creativity of mankind from the moment of creation.
- LESSON 18: What are those intermediate fossil links between man and ape?
There are no reviews yet.